Unsurpassed NTFS Windows Data Recovery Software
Fat and NTFS data recovery software for Windows 8
Windows data recovery software retrieves the lost, damaged, or formatted partitions of the Operating System (OS). The recovery tool supports both the FAT and NTFS file partition systems. The software gets back the lost or corrupt files within minutes. Nevertheless, there are a plenty of reasons of data loss, which are fought back aptly and safely without any menace. The application is robust and prevents further data loss.
Reasons of data loss
There are a plenty of reasons for data loss, however some of them are more prominent than others:
- Virus Invasion
- Physical damage
- Logical errors
- Accidental deletion
- Sudden power outage
- Electricity fluctuation
Extraordinary features of Windows data recovery application
- 100% recovery of files within minutes
- Absolute result
- Safe recovery procedures
- Data integrity is maintained throughout the process
- Recovery of audio, video, picture, documents, excel sheets etc. in the respective format
- Supports recovery from Windows 8.1
- Free demo and free trial
- File filter scans the files with a specific extension
- Find feature selects the files for restoration
- Save scan saves the files and subsequently resumes the recovery
- Displays the preview of the recovered files in RED
Recovery modes of the NTFS ans FAT recovery solution
Quick or Normal mode: This mode recovers the maximum number of lost or corrupt files within minutes.
Exhaustive or Advance mode: This recovery mode is capable to retrieve the files through intensive scanning. It is more powerful and revives the files, which were not recovered by the quick mode.
Raw recovery: This method helps to recover the files with a particular extension, which could not be retrieved with both the modes mentioned above.
Disk-imaging: This is an exclusive mode, which is based on getting the image of the disk or CD on the another CD or place. This is highly beneficial, when the disk is badly damaged.
How to apply the tool?
- Download and install the software
- Select the drive
- Choose the partition
- Launch the application
- Displays the recovered files as preview
- Select the files from the preview
- Save the files in a desired location
- Supported File System or partition: - FAT12, 16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000) And, 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista & Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB Hard Drive space
Pen Drive, USB, EIDE, SCSI, IDE, Micro & SATA drives. Compact flash card, Secure digital card, SD mini, Smart card, SD micro, XD picture card, MMC multimedia, Smart media, card, Jet flash, Jump drive, Memory stick, and Thumb drive.
Free demo and free trial for novice!
A non-technical person doesn't have any idea how to implement the software. So, for them demo is the best way to understand. And, the trial is to check the usability, workability, and the compatibility of the tool.
Full edition for complete result!
The full volume of the software restores the files in a preferred location. And it saves the files in the original format without any data loss.
Why Recover Data?
Recover Data is an international level company, which provides you the product, very soon after the purchasing. You hardly have to wait for minutes and we serve you with the activation mail having download link as well. We have been renowned for world-class software and been awarded as the best by number one shareware site and recovery specialist.